Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pre-Christmas crafting bender

Amid all the Christmas shopping, planning and cooking dinner for 13, I managed to make these things for my friends. I don't really think they look that impressive given what an achievement it felt like to get them all done in time! But it was nice to give them - and I will learn to take better photos...



Heat therapy bags filled with rice, for those who need a bit of pampering to soothe aches and pains and general pregnancy discomfort. I made these folllowing this tutorial on Sew Mama Sew.



Tin can lanterns for L and J's garden, from the crafty bit in the Guardian.



Flea market crockery stuck together into a stand for fabulous H's fabulous cakes.



Mugs by L and T for their godparents, done with a painting kit from the wonderful Hema.

It was all rather addictive - I fear no-one will ever get a present bought from a shop again.

No comments: