Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

L's Ikea dress

I am such a huge fan of Ikea that I am actually unable to find the words to describe how excited I was upon discovering just how cheap and how cheerful are their fabrics. Yes, it's heavy duty curtain material, but seriously - who could resist designs like this at 4 euros a meter? Followed by meatballs in the most child-friendly cafeteria possible?

3 metres and 12 euros later, I was all full of ideas about the fabulous dress I was going to make myself - until I realised it would make a much better dress for L. And here it is:


Not quite awake but just about standing still...



She loves it , and I love it, and it gets so many compliments that I can only assume it's in fact irresistibly lovable to everyone.

So the only question is, what shall I do with the other 2 metres??

No comments: